Anne Arundel County, MD 2014 Entry Level Clinic
Scheduled on the following dates:
Friday March 07 – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday March 08 – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday March 09 – 9:00 Am to 4:00 PM
You must attend every session to get credit.
Kinder Park Club House
Kinder Farm Park Road and Jumpers Hole
To register for the Entry Level Referee Class click on the following link to Maryland Referees Entry Level Web Page
Once there scroll down until you find the Class listing for the : Anne Arundel County, MD 2014 Entry Level Clinic
Click on the link To Register for the class.
Once there follow the following steps
1) Click on - New User?
2) Click on - I have NEVER BEEN registered.
3) Read the Requirements needed to Register, click in all appropriate box's and then click Continue
4) Fill in your Personal Information. Click on SAVE(Create New Account)
5) Click OK on the confirmation screen. You should receive an e-mail confirming you have successfully registered on the site.
6) On the next screen please click the appropriate gender, verify your information and click Save Modify at the bottom.
7) Click on Courses on the left side of the screen
8) Click on Referee Courses
9) Click on Grade 8 Referee Course (3 Sessions: 3, 8, & 7 hrs)
10) Click on Register for this Course
11) Fill in all the Required Information, Check all the Appropriate box's and then click on SAVE(add Registration)
12) Click on Complete 2014 Disclosure Information and check all appropriate box's. Click on SAVE(Complete Disclosure)
13) Select Your Payment Method and Click on Continue
14) Fill in your Credit Card information, click in the box and hit continue
15) This is the confirmation screen for you to Verify your payment information - click the appropriate response if correct
16) This will be your confirmation that you are Registered.
If at any point you receive an error message or have any questions please contact the Lead Instructor Mark Jennings at email@example.com. In the Subject line please put February Kinder Park Class.